Using your voice effectively (Customer Service)
That's your customer service voice is it?
Think about your pitch, pace and tone and use your natural voice when engaging customers. Be warm, and medium paced, without being smarmy or twittery. Try engaging customers by following their voice patterns a little, but don’t mimic them.
• Pitch, pace, tone
• Use your natural conversation voice
• Mirror pitch, pace and tone to engage
- Communicating Effectively Workshop Guide
- Personal Action Plan
- CSE-ESS Communicating Effectively Infographic
- Customer Service Essentials Summary Infographic