Showing them the benefits (Customer Service)
But is it comfy?
Features like ‘it’s got auto-tension’ are factual statements but they won’t entice customers to buy. A benefit (like ‘it’s incredibly comfortable’) answers the question ‘What's in it for me?’ People buy benefits – so explain them to them.
• Features are factual statements
• Benefits are value statements
- Advising the Customer Workshop Guide
- Personal Action Plan
- CSE-ESS Advising The Customer Infographic
- Customer Service Essentials Summary Infographic