Learn from every success and difficulty (Leadership)
Why don’t we just sign off on this and go and have a martini?
• Encourage your team to debrief after every success to make sure lessons are learned and successes are repeated.
• Make clear that mistakes are fine as long as you learn from them.
• Encourage your team to look at the reasons for any difficulties and plan to avoid them in future.
Learn from every success and difficulty features Robert Webb (Peep Show) and Sally Phillips (Bridget Jones's Diary).
- Everyday Learning Workshop Guide
- LDR-ESS Everyday learning Infographic
- Leadership Essentials Summary Infographic