Keep a sense of perspective (Wellbeing)
We’ll be roaming the streets, shouting at the pigeons!
• Sometimes we catastrophise: if something goes slightly wrong, we assume everything’s gone terribly wrong.
• Recall previous occasions when you catastrophised, and remember that a catastrophe didn’t automatically follow.
• Ask yourself how you will feel about it 10 minutes from now? 10 months from now? 10 years from now?
- Emotions Versus Evidence Workshop Guides
- WBG-ESS Emotions Versus Evidence Infographic
- Wellbeing Essentials Summary Infographic