Get everything out of your head (Wellbeing)
Was it buckgrass or wheatbuck salad?
• The human mind is a marvel, but it’s a terrible device for storing all the things you’ve got on your plate.
• If you rely on your mind, you’ll be constantly stressed by the worry that you’re forgetting something crucial.
• Making a list on paper can bring immediate relief from stress, even before you’ve tackled any of the tasks.
- Inside Your Head Workshop Guides
- WBG-ESS Inside Your Head Infographic
- Wellbeing Essentials Summary Infographic