Forming and storming (Leadership)
OK. Call me when this gets a bit more strategic.
• In this initial phase, take a strong role in directing the team.
• Clearly establish objectives and responsibilities.
• Build good relationships between team members.
• Resolve conflicts swiftly if they occur.
• Provide support, especially to those team members who are less secure.
• Remain firm in the face of challenges to your leadership or the team’s objectives.
Team Development Workshop Guide
LDR-ESS Team development Infographic
Leadership Essentials Summary Infographic
Forming and storming features Tony Gardner (Fresh Meat) and Shobna Gulati (Loose Women).