Embracing failure (Wellbeing)
Go to your room with all the other stuff I’m ashamed of!
• You can choose to see failure as evidence that you have reached the edge of your comfort zone - you’re growing.
• Fight back against perfectionism, which just makes you miserable - try ‘deliberate imperfection’.
• Actively seek out low-risk experiences of failure - try new skills where it won’t matter if you fail.
- Criticism and Failure Workshop Guide
- WBG-ESS Criticism & Failure Infographic
- Wellbeing Essentials Summary Infographic