Dropping your emotional baggage (Customer Service)
Oh, no, not you.
You can choose who you want to be at work. Leave your baggage at the door and give yourself a fresh start every day. Don’t let your problems become your customer’s problems or you’ll end up in a negative spiral. Think about enjoying the positivity of helping people.
• You can decide who you want to be at work
• Leave your baggage at the door
• Don’t let your problems become your customer’s problems
- First Impressions Workshop Guide
- Personal Action Plan
- CSE-ESS First Impressions Infographic
- Customer Service Essentials Summary Infographic