Don't confuse effort with results (Wellbeing)
I love the smell of emails in the morning.
• You are not a machine. A tiring day does not mean a good day.
• Focus on results: define the most important three results for your day, and do them in the times you are naturally most productive. The rest of the day is for lesser tasks.
• Take regular breaks, especially in stressful periods.
- Getting Stuff Done Workshop Guide
- WBG-ESS Getting Stuff Done Infographic
- Wellbeing Essentials Summary Infographic