Dealing with objections (Customer Service)
I thought this was a slam dunk?
When dealing with customer’s objections, don’t panic - play it cool. Don’t focus on the objection – instead, put it in perspective, or outweigh it with compensating factors.
• Don’t panic! Play it cool
• Make the objection specific
• Put it in perspective
• Give compensating factors
- Personal Action Plan
- Service for Sales Workshop Guide
- CSE-ESS Service For Sales Infographic
- Customer Service Essentials Summary Infographic