Being loved (Leadership)
‘Bezzies forever, love Bad Leader.’
• A good leader is not desperate to be loved.
• Be prepared to make decisions that provide the best solution to a problem, even if some parties may be adversely affected.
• Accept that you cannot be loved by everybody and that this is one of the challenges of leadership.
• Look to improve the negative effects for people adversely affected parties but without compromising the decision.
- Leadership Sins Workshop Guide
- LDR-ESS Leadership sins Infographic
- Leadership Essentials Summary Infographic
Being loved features Tony Gardner (Fresh Meat) and Shobna Gulati (Loose Women).