Behaviour can help or hinder (Customer Service)
Ooh that stings!
Your behaviour can help or hinder a transaction. Think about your verbal behaviour: don’t dominate conversation, or bully, and listen actively. Think about your visual behaviour: is your body language open and personable? Keep these two things in check for smoother, more pleasant transactions.
• Your behaviour can be a help or a hinderance
• Behaviour can be expressed visually or verbally
- Personal Action Plan
- The Power of Behaviour Workshop Guide
- CSE-ESS The Power Of Behaviour Infographic
- Customer Service Essentials Summary Infographic