Avoiding conflict (Leadership)
It’s fine. It’s just…banter.
• A good leader is not afraid of conflict.
• Tackle conflict swiftly - if you ignore the situation it will only get worse.
• Remain calm and focus on the issues.
• Listen to all sides of the argument, treating both parties with trust and respect.
- Leadership Sins Workshop Guide
- LDR-ESS Leadership sins Infographic
- Leadership Essentials Summary Infographic
Avoiding conflict features Robert Webb (Peep Show) and Sally Phillips (Bridget Jones's Diary).