A human touch (Customer Service)
He's literally a customer processing machine!
Remember your customers are also your guests, so acknowledge them straight away, especially if you aren’t able to serve them immediately. Keep your approach fresh - you may have done this a thousand times but this is their first impression. Use the human touch, to give them an excellent first impression.
• Acknowledge customers straight away
• Keep it fresh
• Use the human touch. Your approach will shape their experience
- First Impressions Workshop Guide
- Personal Action Plan
- CSE-ESS First Impressions Infographic
- Customer Service Essentials Summary Infographic